The Ginetta GT5 Challenge offers a unique, low-cost opportunity to race in a single make racing championship whilst still being a part of a prestigious support package.
A popular entry-level championship for many GT racers, the series boasts packed grids with close racing .
All weekends are triple headers, providing 21 races throughout the season, with all races counting towards the final championship positions.
This is why having a team of experienced engineers to prepare, set-up and look after your car is essential.
Every DNF, or failure to make the grid can have a detrimental effect on your final position in the championship.
The Race car
1.8 litre engine Specification
- CAM upgrade
- Jenvey throttle body kit with cold air induction
- Lightened flywheel
- 165 bhp
- Approx. 800kg
- FIA safety cage
- FIA fuel cell
- FIA driver’s seat and harnesses
- Quaife 6 speed sequential gearbox
- Quaife ATB differential
- 6 piece composite gel coat bodywork
- Fire extinguisher
- Front 280mm ventilated brake discs with 4 pot Ginetta billet calipers
- Rear 280mm ventilated brake discs with 2 pot Ginetta billet calipers
- Controlled Michelin slick tyres
- Heated windscreen
- Air jacks
- Passenger seat and harness
- Ginetta nominated data logging system (pre-wired)
Championship Rounds for 2016