Do You want to Work here?
Find out about Jobs at Gotboost
Gotboost is always looking to improve its talent pool. To this end, we are always open to talk with anyone who thinks they might fit into one of the many roles available.
We are currently looking for:
Do you have a passion for tuning, an eye for detail and analytical mind? Can you work under pressure and to tight deadlines?
Are you experienced in, or would like to gain experience in;
- Engine Calibrations
- Engine Testing
- Chassis Dynamometer operation
- Data Analysis
- Complex fault finding
This role is suitable for students currently studying towards BSc or BEng and would like the opportunity to expand on their practical skills in a real working environment.
If you are or would like the opportunity to train towards gaining these skills, then we want to hear from you.
The role requires undertaking a wide variety of tasks in the workshop as well as dealing with customers.
To this end, we are looking for someone with a varied wealth of industry experience.
The candidate must;
- be practically competent to a minimum standard of NVQ level 3.
- be able to diagnose complex vehicle faults
- be able to work in a clean professional workshop with a methodical and accurate approach to any given task.
- able to use workshop based software and have functional IT skills (word, excel etc)
- Have a full UK driving Licence (6 points max)
- be interested in tuning vehicles & motorsport
If you are or would like the opportunity to train towards gaining these skills then we want to hear from you.
How to Find Gotboost
Our Postal Address is;
31 Sturmi Way, Village Farm Industrial Estate, Pyle, Bridgend. CF33 6BZ
If you are using a Sat Nav, it will probably stop you short of the workshop, just keep going until you see a T-Junction. We are right on that junction.