Need a Audi or VW Specialist?
Are you looking for an alternative to the main dealer ?
The reason why your are looking for a VW Specialist isn’t important, the fact that you are is.
Did you know only a 1/3 of all vehicle repairs are carried out by franchised dealerships?
That must mean plenty vehicle owners are looking for an independent VW specialist or other alternative, at the same time the dealership is desperately trying to persuade you to stay.
Your car is important to you, so you want to use a garage you can trust, we understand this so we have put together 5 reasons, if you are looking for a VW Specialist why you may want to consider us.
5 reasons why you should use Gotboost as your VW Audi Seat Skoda Specialist for servicing and repairs.
1. We offer dealer level service at the fraction of the price.
We pride ourselves on the standard of our service, the facilities and our workmanship. We have a waiting room with wifi if you need to wait for your car, and will provide you with tea/coffee.
2. We use the same parts as the dealer, we buy parts directly from VAG, or quality alternative parts should you choose.
Quality parts supply means the first option is always original manufacturer, but the choice is yours if you want to save £££’s we will offer you the alternative, we can also advise when this is a false economy.
3. It will not invalidate your warranty-FACT
This is Law, you have the right to choose where your car is repaired. As long as OE quality parts are used it will not invalidate your warranty.
4. We have dealer level diagnostic equipment, and access to the same information as the dealer.
Complex vehicles require complex tools, we have access to the same information systems, software updates, and diagnostic procedures as the dealership. Most garages that claim to offer this service can’t, they are using VCDS and can’t perform pass-through programming.
5. We do not operate bonus schemes, we pride ourselves on the quality of our repairs, and we prefer to take longer and get it right first time.
We are driven by quality not quantity, if it takes a little longer to get it right we will take that time, our staff are not under pressure to hit time targets to get bonuses, we don’t use air or power tools unnecessarily.