GotBoost is recruiting a Senior Vehicle Technician for the region’s most successful performance vehicle preparation, tuning and servicing workshop.
Gotboost Ltd is a highly dynamic and resourceful business that expects its team members to be exactly that.
Our Technicians must be able to perform individually and as part of the Gotboost team.
The role requires undertaking a wide variety of tasks in the workshop as well as dealing with customers. To this end, we are looking for someone with a varied wealth of industry experience.
Qualifications & or Experience
The candidate must;
- be practically competent to a minimum standard of NVQ level 3.
- be able to diagnose complex vehicle faults
- be able to work in a clean professional workshop with a methodical and accurate approach to any given task.
- able to use workshop based software and have functional IT skills (word, excel etc)
- Have a full UK driving Licence (6 points max)
- be interested in tuning vehicles & motorsport
The candidate should;
- Be willing to work towards ATA Master Tech certification
- F-Gas certified or willing to undertake Air Conditioning Training and qualifications (ATA)
- Hold a current EV qualification at a minimum level 2
- Have experience of programming control units
- B&E entitlement on their driving licence
Qualities we are looking for
The Candidate will;
- be motivated, punctual and polite
- be able to recognise his/her own strengths and weaknesses
- continue to develop their professional skills and competence as required
Qualities we have to offer the candidate:
We are a company;
- that is driven by continuous improvement.
- that supports team members’ ongoing personal & professional development.
- With a clean professional working environment with all tooling provided.
- With access to our onsite Training Facility with a range of Courses available.
- a competitive experience/competence-based monthly salary (£21- 35K)
- workplace pension
- 20 days annual paid leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Flexible working hours