GotBoost is attending the University of Wales trinity Saint David (UWTSD) careers and volunteering Fair.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
Senior Vehicle Technician
for the region’s most successful performance vehicle preparation, tuning and servicing workshop.
Gotboost Ltd is a highly dynamic and resourceful business that expects its team members to be exactly that.
Our Technicians must be able to perform individually and as part of the Gotboost team.
The roles requires undertaking a wide variety of tasks including dealing with customers. To this end, we are looking for someone with a varied wealth of industry experience.
Qualifications & or Experience
The candidates must;
- be able to work in a clean professional workshop with a methodical and accurate approach to any given task.
- able to use workshop based software and have functional IT skills (word, excel etc)
- Have a full UK driving Licence (6 points max)
- be interested in tuning vehicles & motorsport
Qualities we are looking for
The Candidate will;
- be motivated, punctual and polite
- be able to recognise his/her own strengths and weaknesses
- continue to develop their professional skills and competence as required
Qualities we have to offer the candidate:
We are a company;
- that is driven by continuous improvement.
- that supports team members’ ongoing personal & professional development.
- With a clean professional working environment with all tooling provided.
- With access to our onsite Training Facility with a range of Courses available.
- a competitive experience/competence-based monthly salary (£21- 35K) -technician
- or a salary and performance bonus (£21-4.5K) – Tuning Technician
- workplace pension
- 20 days annual paid leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Flexible working hours