We are recruiting!
Thanks for Looking but the position has been filled, if you are interested in working at Gotboost please forward your CV for consideration
Senior Vehicle Technician Vacancy (Light Vehicle)
GotBoost is now recruiting a Senior Vehicle Technician for the region’s most successful performance vehicle preparation, tuning and servicing workshop. Gotboost Ltd is a highly dynamic and resourceful business that expects its team members to be exactly that. Our Technicians must be able to perform both working with colleagues and alone doing a wide variety of tasks both in the workshop and customer-facing. To this end, we are looking for someone with a varied wealth of industry experience but not necessarily academic.
Qualities we are looking for :
- The candidate must be practically competent to a minimum standard of NVQ level 3.
- The candidate must be able to work in a clean professional workshop with a methodical and accurate approach to any given task.
- The candidate will be motivated, punctual and polite.
- The candidate will have a basic IT ability and be able to use workshop based software.
- The candidate will be able to complete vehicle safety inspections to the highest standards.
- The candidate will be able to recognise his/her own strengths and weaknesses and be able to seek assistance when required.
- The candidate must have a full UK driving license.
Qualities we as a company have to offer:
- A company that is driven by continuous improvement.
- A company that supports team members’ ongoing personal & professional development.
- A clean professional working environment with all tooling provided.
- Access to our onsite Training Facility with a range of Diagnostic Courses available.
- A competitive experience-based monthly salary with 20 days annual paid leave and workplace pension.
- Flexible Working hours.
- We want the best, the very best! – If that is you, then E-Mail your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01656 670741 to register your interest.