We are recruiting!
Want to join the GotBoost team?
Senior Vehicle Technician Vacancy (Light Vehicle)
GotBoost is now recruiting a Senior Vehicle Technician for the region’s most successful performance vehicle preparation, tuning and servicing workshop. Gotboost Ltd is a highly dynamic and resourceful business that expects its team members to be exactly that. Our Technicians must be able to perform both working with colleagues and alone doing a wide variety of tasks both in the workshop and customer-facing. To this end, we are looking for someone with a varied wealth of industry experience but not necessarily academic.
Qualities we are looking for :
- The candidate must be practically competent to a minimum standard of NVQ level 3.
- The candidate must be able to work in a clean professional workshop with a methodical and accurate approach to any given task.
- The candidate will be motivated, punctual and polite.
- The candidate will have a basic IT ability and be able to use workshop based software.
- The candidate will be able to complete vehicle safety inspections to the highest standards.
- The candidate will be able to recognise his/her own strengths and weaknesses and be able to seek assistance when required.
- The candidate must have a full UK driving license.
Qualities we as a company have to offer:
- A company that is driven by continuous improvement.
- A company that supports team members’ ongoing personal & professional development.
- A clean professional working environment with all tooling provided.
- Access to our onsite Training Facility with a range of Diagnostic Courses available.
- A competitive experience-based monthly salary with 20 days annual paid leave and workplace pension.
- Flexible Working hours.
- We want the best, the very best! – If that is you, then E-Mail your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01656 670741 to register your interest.